Welcome All Ears Hearing: Medical Audiology Clinic
All Ears Hearing is an independent and community-focused audiology clinic strongly committed to providing patient-centred and evidence-based care. We use state of the art equipment to assess the integrity of the peripheral and central auditory pathway. Our Audiologists work closely with referring Doctors and Ears Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialists to ensure all assessments meets the needs of their practice. We specialise in the prevention of hearing loss and in the identification, assessment, diagnosis, management and treatment of various hearing disorders. In particular, we provide services including:
- Earwax Micro suctioning, foreign body extraction, otitis externa debris suctioning.
- Assessment to diagnose the cause of blocked ears and otalgia which involves differentially diagnosing between Primary eustachian tube dysfunction, subclinical eustachian tube dysfunction, middle ear effusion, Meniere’s disease, perilymph fistula etc. For the purposes of the same we use traditional tympanometry and the modern Wide band tympanometry.
- Assessing the degree and type of hearing loss.
- Communication therapy for people with dementia and other cognitive disorders.
- Assessing candidacy for Hearing aids, Bone Anchored Hearing aids and Cochlear implants.
- Fitting of hearing aids and assistive listening devices for satisfactory patient outcomes.
- Assessment and management of balance disorders cause by middle ear conditions.
- Vestibular rehabilitation for elderly with dizziness and Imbalance.
- Tinnitus Assessment and Management which includes Tinnitus Desensitisation therapy, Modified Tinnitus Retraining Therapy, Sound therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
(Unique to Mini Gupta the tinnitus expert - Never again will you need to tell your patients to learn to live with their tinnitus.)
Registration and Affiliations
- Audiology Australia
- Independent Audiologists
- Australian Government’s Hearing Services Program for to provide free ear and Hearing services to pensioners and veterans.